Shimano Vanford Spinning Reel
€229.00 - €249.00
Availability | Add product to your wish list | Select product for comparison
Shimano Vanford Spinning Reel
Shimano Vanford is a completely new challenger in the entry-level spinning reel category. Vanford is part of Shimano’s Magnumlite range. The Magnumlite reels use the exclusive MGL rotor made from a Ci4+ material. Vanford will also work happily in saltwater, as the X-Protect technology protects the inside of the reel against water and impurities. This protects both the body of the reel and the level wind bearing. The Vanford range also includes a model that is suitable for lighter lures, as the smallest size available is the rare 500.
• Exclusive MGL rotor. Rotor made from Ci4+ material. Shimano's Ci4+ composite material is very durable and lightweight. Ci4+ does not include metal so it cannot corrode at any point.
• G-Free Body design shifts the center of mass closer to the rod, thus improving casting ergonomics and reduces exhaustion.
• 7+1 bearings, anti-reverse bearing
• The precise, low-friction Hagane gearing provides excellent feel and performance. The Hagane gearing uses pure, unrecycled cold forged aluminum. Forging provides a more durable result than casting.
• X-Ship. The Shimano X-Ship technology means that the critical gearing components are supported at both ends. This provides you plenty of power and torque, which will become apparent when you are fighting your record catch.
• Micro Module II is an improved version of the previous Micro Module technology. The teeth of the main gear have been improved further, which means that the gears remain in constant contact for excellent feel. The sensitivity of the reel is also significantly improved, as the clearance has been reduced to next to nothing.
• X-Protect protects the inside of the reel against water and impurities. This protects both the body of the reel and the level wind bearing.
• Silent Drive technology minimizes clearance and reduces noise.
• The S A-RB bearings are made from stainless steel. The surface of an A-RB bearing is harder than regular bearings, which means that it has a lower rolling resistance. This bearing type is also significantly more resilient against corrosion than steel bearings. In addition, the S type bearing is sealed to prevent dirt from penetrating it.
• Long Stroke Spool improves casting length
• Aero Wrap winding prevents tangled lines
• The One Piece Bail does not include joints on which the line could get snagged. Thus, the bail is more durable and allows the line to move faster over the level wind bearing, thus reducing twists.
|Gear ratio||5.1:1, 5.3:1, 5.6:1, 5.8:1, 6.0:1, 6.1:1, 6.2:1|
|Line capacity m/mm||110/0,20, 140/0,20, 145/0,14, 150/0,16, 160/0,25, 165/0,25, 175/0,35, 180/0,30, 210/0,25|
|Reel model||1000, 2500, 2500HG, 2500SHG, 4000, 4000MHG, 4000XG, 500, C2000S, C2000SHG, C3000, C3000HG, C5000XG|
|Weight g||140, 150, 175, 180, 215, 220|
Shipping - Destination countries, costs and methods
|Destination country||Cost||Shipping method|
|Argentina||25 €||Standard - pickup from post office etc.|
|Austria||15 €||Express - home delivery|
|Australia||25 €||Standard - pickup from post office etc.|
|Belgium||12 €||Express - home delivery|
|Bulgaria||15 €||Standard - pickup from post office etc.|
|Canada||22 €||Standard - pickup from post office etc.|
|Cyprus||15 €||Standard - pickup from post office etc.|
|Croatia||22 €||Standard - pickup from post office etc.|
|Czech Republic||15 €||Express - home delivery|
|Denmark||12 €||Express - home delivery|
|Estonia||12 €||Express - home delivery|
|France||15 €||Express - home delivery|
|Germany||12 €||Express - home delivery|
|Greece||15 €||Express - home delivery|
|Hungary||15 €||Express - home delivery|
|Israel||22 €||Standard - pickup from post office etc.|
|Ireland||15 €||Express - home delivery|
|Italy||15 €||Express - home delivery|
|Korea, South||25 €||Standard - pickup from post office etc.|
|Latvia||12 €||Express - home delivery|
|Lithuania||15 €||Express - home delivery|
|Luxembourg||12 €||Express - home delivery|
|Malta||15 €||Express - home delivery|
|Netherlands||12 €||Express - home delivery|
|New Zealand||25 €||Standard - pickup from post office etc.|
|Norway||22 €||Standard - pickup from post office etc.|
|Poland||15 €||Express - home delivery|
|Portugal||15 €||Express - home delivery|
|Romania||15 €||Standard - pickup from post office etc.|
|Turkey||22 €||Standard - pickup from post office etc.|
|Slovakia||15 €||Express - home delivery|
|Slovenia||15 €||Express - home delivery|
|Spain||15 €||Express - home delivery|
|Switzerland||22 €||Standard - pickup from post office etc.|
|United Kingdom||15 €||Express - home delivery|
|United States||22 €||Standard - pickup from post office etc.|
• Shipping restrictions
Happy Angler .com delivers orders to all EU countries, exept Sweden and Finland, which have local web stores with own language and currency (see below). Happy Angler.com delivers orders to these countries:
Austria / Belgium / Bulgaria / Cyprus / Czech Republic / Denmark / Estonia / France / Germany / Greece / Hungary / Ireland / Italy / Latvia / Lithuania / Luxembourg / Malta / Netherlands / Poland / Portugal / Romania / Turkey / Slovakia / Slovenia / Spain / United Kingdom
If you want to order to Sweden or Finland, please welcome to Happy Angler local web stores:
Sweden - www.happyangler.se
Finland - www.happyangler.fi