Product Returns and Reclamations
Right to Regular Product Return or Exchange within 14 Days
The transaction between you and the Happy Angler is only final when you have seen and accepted the products you have ordered. This is why you have the right to return or exchange all products you have received within 14 days of receiving them.
A product can only be returned if:
- It is in its original packaging and in a condition that allows it to be resold (the product packaging must also be in pristine condition without any signs of use)
- It is undamaged
- It shows no signs of use
Checklist for returning a product:
- Fill out the return form/ packing list that came attached with your order and include it in the return package. Remember to include your IBAN bank account number and BIC code for possible reimbursement.
- Pack the product or products in their original packaging (required)
- Include all the parts, accessories, manuals, papers and other peripherals that came with the product in the return package.
• If possible, pack the products in their original packaging into the package they were originally delivered in.
c/o Posti Oy
Tikkurilantie 148, D51-D53
Maintenance and Reclamations
If the product you ordered is defective or requires maintenance or other repairs for reasons beyond your control, Happy Angler takes the responsibility.
Checklist for returning a product for maintenance or reclamation:
- First contact our customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pack the product or products in question into their original packaging and then pack those into the package they were delivered in.
- Include the cover letter attached to the original package in the return package.
- Fill out the return form/ packing list that came attached with the original delivery and include it in the return package.
Send the products in question to the following address: Happy Angler c/o Posti Oy Tikkurilantie 148, D51-D53 01530 VANTAA FINLAND Reimbursements
Remember to enter your IBAN bank account number and BIC code into all the appropriate fields in the return documents to speed up the reimbursement process.
NOTE! With the exception of reclamation cases, the Customer is responsible for all costs and expenses resulting from product returns.